Latapoxy 310 Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for spot bonding fixing method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces.
Latapoxy 310 Stone Adhesive may be dry or damp surfaces. Ideal for spot-fixing or attaching marble wainscoting, stone slab on walls and can also be used for installing marble tiles, or heavy tiles in ceiling or soffits. Latapoxy 310 Stone Adhesive provides a high strength bond to all sound, clean surfaces and may be used for interior and exterior applications. It is suitable for filling cracks and gaps in stone concrete, ceramic tiles, and wood. It can be used on fabricated marble and stone assemblies as well as laminating marble and granite counter and table edges. Generally, a slate is not recommended for exterior vertical applications. If it is to be used, have the manufacturer and/or supplier of the slate certify in writing that the material they produce is suitable for exterior vertical installation.
Features & Benefits
- Fast Permanent Bond — 45 minutes to 1 hour set time.
- Easy to Use — 1:1 mixing ratio by volume.
- Non-Staining — ideal for white and light colored marbles, other stones and tiles.
- Withstands shock and vibration.
- Durable permanent bond, will not deteriorate over time.
- Safe — no solvents.
- Non-Sag — when applied up to 1″ (25 mm) thick.
- Rapid version is available; 5–8 minute set up.
- Approved by the following building code bodies for exterior installations: ICC, IBC.
- Conforms to EN 12004 and ISO 13007 with a classification of R2T