AEG is one of the most widely known German brands in the world. This water heater uses a reed switch system. In which activates the heater based on water flow.
Here’s why you should buy this AEG Water Heaters ;
- AEG Water Heaters can be used even when there is low water pressure unlike other water heaters in the market.
- Considering there are 1.5 liters per minute of water flow, this water heater will deliver hot water to the shower.
- These Water Heaters have a step-less thermostat control knob for precise comfort temperature settings.
- With AEG Water Heaters, the user can choose and set the control knob to the perfect temperature that she/he might be needed, so getting maximum satisfaction and energy efficiency. Unlike with some other heaters in the market have only 3 settings (low, medium, and high), requiring the user to pick a higher heat setting and mixing more cold water,
- You can choose from Jumbo, Standard, Soothe, Mix and Massage Spray Settings, because AED water heaters are equipped with multiple spray settings to suit your everyday need.
- The multi-function shower head of this water heater has also curved design elements with a tinge of millennium grey, making it the excellent match for your bathroom design.
- These Water Heaters are easy-to-install instant water heaters for residential and commercial use.
- AEG Water Heaters are manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 standards and have been granted International Protection (IP) splash-proof ratings of IP24, IP25.
- It is also a TUV certified product, altogether ensuring you of the highest quality, safest water heater on the market today.
Come and Visit us at Don Alfaro Street Tetuan, Zamboanga City